- Follow Highway No. 1 east to Balgonie, take the #10 highway turnoff to Fort Qu’Appelle
- Follow highway to the top of the Fort Qu’Appelle hill (watch for the Camp Monahan sign)
- Turn right 1km, then turn left, go straight east for 10 km, cross over intersection, and follow road 2 km to the camp gates.
From Indian Head
- Turn left off No. 1 highway onto Hwy #56, travel along west side of town.
- Follow highway 14 km north east of town (watch for Camp Monahan sign)
- Turn left onto Lebret grid road and follow 8 km to intersection.
- Turn right and follow road 2 km to the camp gates.
- Follow Highway No. 56 east of Lebret, watch for the Camp Monahan sign
- Take the first road going south, cross the bridge and turn left, onto the road leading to the top of the hill
- Follow this road for 6.5 km, turn east into Camp Monahan
Camp Monahan Association
PO Box 26035
Phone: (306) 522-1047
Fax: (306) 522-1558