Assistant Camp Cook
“Camp Monahan, of the Archdiocese of Regina, provides a Christian camping experience for youth ages 6 to 15 with opportunities for social, physical, intellectual, creative, and spiritual growth.”
Camp Monahan is in search of a hard working, enthusiastic assistant cook for our camping season. From July 2nd to August 10th you would be helping the head cook prepare meals and snacks for up to 100 campers and staff.
- It would be your responsibility to assist in meal planning, preparing meals and snacks, and cleaning the kitchen after meals.
- You would be working alongside the head cook to ensure meals are nutritious, served on time, and that the kitchen and its components are well maintained.
- If interested please email a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Criminal Records Check and all certifications must be submitted to the Executive Director prior to camp season at the employees cost. This employee must abide all policies and procedures of Camp and be a positive role model for children and youth at all times.
Certifications needed include:
- Food Handler’s Course
- Course and/or experience in food preparation
- First Aid and CPR certificates are an asset.
Dates: July 2nd- Aug 10th.
Pay - Minimum wadge, Room and board included
This position will be filled as soon as the appropriate candidate has been secured.