Swimming, crafts, canoeing, campfires...at day at Camp Monahan is filled with fun! Our programs and staff keep campers busy and engaged and help them build confidence and skills that they'll have for life.
- Swimming: Learn techniques and water safety in our Jr. Olympic size swimming pool. Play games like Sharks & Minnows, water polo and baseball.
- Outdoor Ed & Archery: Learn about our Saskatchewan environment and build survival skills like shelter and fire building, compass work and archery.
- Canoeing: Learn about the parts of a canoe, how to paddle and navigate, rescues and other water safety. Take short trips on Katepwa Lake and play games like pirate treasure, bountiful ball game and swamped.
- Discovery: Participate in activities that teach Christian values like honesty, respect and sharing.
- Arts & Crafts – Get creative and make a daily craft.
Don't forget, we also do special activities like fishing, overnight camp-outs, mud pits, carnivals, dances and theme days.
Subject to change annually, but as a guide:
7:00 Staff up and ready to be available to assist campers
7:30 Rise and Shine of campers
7:45 Chapel 8:00 Breakfast
8:45- Prepare for Inspection/pack for the morning programs
9:15 Program #1
10:30 Program #2
12:30-1330 FOB (FALL ON BUNK)
1:45 Program #3
3:15 Program #4
4:30 Program #6
7:00 FAST (FUN AFTER SUPPER TIME)
10:00 Lights out